Your Local Asbestos Removal Provider in Sydney
Since our Founding, Demolition 4 Less have completed hundreds of demolition and asbestos removal projects in and around Sydney. We have been in this business long enough for our asbestos removalist to constantly improve and perform efficiently. Among all the asbestos removal companies in Sydney, Demolition 4 Less has gained immense attraction all these years. This is because we provide quality asbestos removal services with help from our certified professionals.
We are proud about the fact that the customers who once became a part of our company, never left us.
- We can perform asbestos testing throughout the entire metropolitan region
- If you need any areas tested, we can dispatch a team to collect the asbestos samples
- If you are able to get a sample yourself it needs to be around the size of a twenty-cent piece to get an accurate reading
- Double bag the sample in a seal lock bag and phone our team to pick-up information Alternatively, you can post it to our testing lab, this is the cheapest option
- All testing is performed at an accredited NSW NATA laboratoryYou will be emailed the results within 24 – 48 hours
- You will be emailed the results within 24 – 48 hours
- We also provide express testing services as required
- If the results are positive, we can arrange for a fast and very competitive quotation to remove the contaminated areas.
- Properties that are further than 50 kilometre radius from the CBD may incur additional call-out charges
- If asbestos presence in the premises is already established, we remove and dispose of it from the premises’ floor, roof, walls, tiles or anywhere in the premises
Being among the top asbestos removal companies, our services have expanded with fast-pacing evolution in Auburn. Our asbestos disposal service is a convenient way to have your waste disposed of safely. We strictly follow the NSW EPA guidelines (Protection of the Environment Operations (Waste) Regulation 2014).
Health hazards due to asbestos:
If one inhales asbestos for a long period of time, there are high chances, he may suffer from an illness caused due to the fibres in asbestos. Illnesses can be minor or severe depending on the amount of asbestos inhaled. Hence, asbestos removal becomes vital.
Asbestos exposure can cause:
- Asbestosis, an inflammatory lung condition that causes coughing, shortness of breath, lung scarring, and breathing difficulties.
- Mesothelioma, rare cancer that is found in the lungs or abdomen
- Lung cancer
- Lung problems
- Pleural plaques and effusions
Where do we provide our services?
Being among the top asbestos removal companies, our services have expanded with fast-pacing evolution in Auburn and nearby areas. Our asbestos removalist is undoubtedly, exceedingly experienced who also can deal with any contingency.
You can trust on us for asbestos removal services in the following areas:
- Chester hill
- Western Sydney
- Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Surry hills
- North Sydney
- Lane Cove
- Northern Beaches
- Mona Vale
Demolition 4 Less, being among the best certified asbestos removal companies all your asbestos related concerns are now ours. Our friendly customer service representatives are committed to answering all your questions and meeting any need you may have. We would love to hear from you!