Fast Turn-around to Provide Asbestos Removal Service in Waverley
Are you looking for safe, secure, and efficient asbestos removal in Waverley? Demolition 4 Less remains one of the most reputed names in the industry with more than a hundred demolition and asbestos removal projects to its credit. Backed by a team of highly skilled removalists, we offer high-quality asbestos removal services in Waverley, ensuring once you work with us, you do not even think of recommending other names to friends seeking similar services.
We are a highly organised team. We understand that we can make the most of our skills by introducing a “system” to our work – quite simply because efficiency cannot be achieved solely by quality workmanship. Here is a detailed look at the step-by-step approach to our work:
- We can perform thorough testing of your existing asbestos if you want us to
- We will send a team to collect the samples of asbestos.
- You can also perform the testing and collect the samples yourself.
- If you are collecting the samples, make sure it’s around the size of a twenty-cent piece to secure an accurate reading.
- The sample should be collected in a seam lock (double) bag.
- You can either call our team up to collect the sample or else send it to our posting lab.
- Our commitment to quality begins with the testing itself – the testing is done at an accredited NSW NATA Laboratory
- We will send you the results via an email within 48 hours.
- We also provide express testing services, if requested for
- We also provide a swift and hassle-free quotation to ensure the removal of contaminated areas.
- If your property is more than 50 km radius from the CBD, you will be charged additional call-out charges.
- On confirming the presence of asbestos in your property, we can remove it from anywhere including walls, floor, roof, or tiles, or for that matter anywhere on the premises.
Asbestos refers to a group of naturally occurring silicate minerals that share similar structural properties. They are composed of refined glass-like fibres that usually break lengthwise into finer strands – that cannot be identified without a high-powered optical microscope.
Now, the fibres are carcinogenic in nature with dangerous health effects for those who are exposed to the same. If you accidentally end up inhaling them, you may experience it.
- Mesothelioma (a rare abdomen or lung cancer)
- Asbestosis (inflammatory lung issue, which engenders coughing, lung scarring, and shortness of breath)
- Lung issues including cancer.
- Pleural plaques and effusions
People who we have worked with only have the choicest praises for the quality of work delivered by us. And, with every project, it remains our continuous effort to surpass previous benchmarks of quality delivered by us. Do get in touch with us for top-notch asbestos removal services.
Asbestos remediation, as such, remains a particularly important decision. In fact, it will not be an exaggeration to claim that it is not a choice but a necessity. Make sure you are only working with professionals who have proven credentials in this regard. Do not commit the mistake of settling for companies that do not have the due license, experience, technological know-how, and technical equipment to carry out your work in a safe, secure, and efficient manner. We will not disappoint you in this regard.
If you are looking for high-quality asbestos removal services in Waverley, then get in touch with us at 0451 856 382. You can write to us at email@example.com or visit us personally at 3/1A Raglan Road Auburn, NSW 2144, Australia. We will be more than happy to address your queries and even offer you hassle-free quotes.