Guide to Asbestos Removal Services in North Sydney
Was your house built in the 1990's? Then you surely need to do asbestos testing in your house. Demolition 4 Less is one of the best asbestos removal services in North Sydney. Our team of professionals are qualified experts in testing, removing, and disposing asbestos. With over 10 years of experience, we are licensed and follow all necessary guidelines laid by the government.
- Outside home- A. roof sheeting and capping
- Inside home- A. wet areas like kitchen, bathroom
B. gutters, gables, and soffits
C. water pipes and flues
D. imitation brick cladding and wall cladding
F. carports, garages, garden sheds and outhouses
B. ceiling sheeting
C. plaster patching
D. electrical switchboards
E. vinyl floor tiles
F. insulation in domestic heaters and stove
- Follow instructions from emergency that are specifically made to prevent exposure to asbestos.
- Until announced safe, do not enter your property.
- Ensure to wear P2 face mask and protective clothes.
- Keep your children and animals away from the site.
- Do not collect or bury any building fragments as it may consist of asbestos.
- Put a signboard on your property until the space is declared safe.
Not all but few asbestoses can be recycled. Asbestos is a hazardous material to handle so recycling of the material should not be done self. Recycling of asbestos and its material can save time and money. Once the asbestos is sealed, here is how it is recycled:
- Chemical reaction- The asbestos material recycling begins with chemical reaction. When the asbestos removal is carried and the material is sealed, it is then washed in hot water followed by acid to dissolve its fibres.
- Melting and Vitrifying- The solution of dissolved fibre is melted and vitrified to create glass and ceramic materials. The material is now free of asbestos fibre and can be used.
- Call us at 1300 308 355 / 0451 856 382 for your testing services and we will dispatch our team to collect the asbestos samples for removal.
- You can also collect the sample in a double bag sealed with a lock and our team will pick-up the sample from your address.
- At our NSW NATA laboratory, all the asbestos research is carried out.
- Once the testing is done, we will email you the results in 24-48 hours and begin the removal process in the area.