Hassle-Free Asbestos Removal in Chatswood
Demolition 4 Less is one of the top asbestos removal service providers in Chatswood. We provide 100 percent customer satisfaction and assure you to carry out the asbestos removal process safely. Our team of experts have experience of over 10 years in the field and ensure to build an asbestos- free community.
Before starting any work involving asbestos and its materials, it is always necessary to take the precautions to avoid any mishappenings. Our Demolition 4 Less experts ensure the following safety:
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment’s: All our asbestos experts wear PPE kits when handling Asbestos. They ensure not to use any ordinary single-strap dust masks but use half-face filter respirator and twin-strap disposable masks. They do not take off respirators until the asbestos removal process is complete. Our experts always wear respirators class P1 and P2.
- Wear Disposable Clothes: Our experts always wear a complete disposal clothing set to prevent the contamination of clothes and footwears. In case of doubt whether clothes had come in contact with asbestos during the process, we ensure to dispose of the clothes.
- Work in an open-air or ventilated space. Avoid working on windy weather conditions.
- Damp the area and material where you will be working on. Keep it wet until sealed and transported.
- Use hand tools like hand saw because they produce smaller amount of dust
- Pull out the nail first to avoid breaking of asbestos fibres.
- Minimise cutting and breaking of cement product containing asbestos
- Shower your hair and immediately once the asbestos removal process is carried
- Don’t use high pressure water as it leads to breaking the fibres.
- Avoid spreading of asbestos or asbestos material in the area that are not protected
- Do not wet the roofing sheets if there is risk of slipping off a roof
- Don’t leave asbestos materials open near or around gardens